“His broad knowledge of leadership skills, business relationships, workplace politics and management issues makes him an invaluable resource to mid- and senior-level professionals looking to maximize their leadership potential.”
S.D., Leader in Federal Government Healthcare Policy
Are you focused, satisfied, and committed to your role, despite it being an “ideal” fit?
Are you struggling – or – meeting your goals and yet not enjoying the accomplishment?
Are you concerned about your job security and advancement opportunities?
- Personal Vision Development
- Identifying Professional Talents and Priorities
- Identifying and Harnessing Your Unique Value
- Maintaining and Expanding Senior Executive Skills
- Stability, Improvement, and Expansion Strategies
- Managing Workplace Issues, Politics, and Solutions
- Character, Relationship, and Network Development
- Partnerships, Cooperation, and Collaboration
- Transition and Advancement Strategies
- Executive Outplacement Services
“When you invest in yourself, others will be willing to invest in you.”
“The passion he shows for the work he does and the knowledge displayed in his field is admirable. The willingness to share his professional wisdom with others in an unselfish manner only confirms that any organization would greatly benefit from having him as part of their team.”
G.A., CEO, Global Translation Company
“He is a personable, knowledgeable and helpful professional who offered great insight into the minds of potential employers. I was a nervous and inexperienced job hunter but he worked with me to calm my fears. He gave me practical career advice for the present and the future. His flexibility in meeting was of great help as well. Not only was I able to receive one-on-one advice but I was able to do so at convenient times/locations.”
M.S., Research Analyst, ICF
“What a pleasure to meet you yesterday. Thank you so much for your time and your great advice. It has given me a lot to start thinking about and I am excited to re-do my resume and start re-organizing how I talk about my previous work.”
J.M., International Affairs Professional