“He provided invaluable support in managing the office, building morale, and planning our future agenda… He contributed so much to the achievements of the Office in a very short period of time. His leadership, energy, and commitment were unsurpassed.”
J.G., Former Director, USAID
Are you working to take on new government agency clients or new schedules?
Would you like to strengthen operations or open offices in new cities or countries?
Are you content with your performance, evaluation methods, impact, and reputation?
- Global Operations Advising
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Project Development and Strengthening
- Stabilization and Organizational Crisis Management
- Transition Program Management and Leadership
- Executive Management Priorities and Development
- Agency Transition, Planning, and Reorganization
- Impact Improvement and Expansion Management
- Managing Workplace Issues, Politics, and Solutions
- Character, Culture, and Relationship Strengthening
- Strategic Communication and Partnership Development
- Improving Trust, Cooperation and Collaboration
- Government-Contractor Relationship Issues
“Getting it right the first time is invaluable to your morale, impact, and reputation.”
“You have undertaken dozens of projects. With each project, you have taught yourself our agency methods without any counsel, have strived to make the outcomes even more valuable than initially designed, created new projects when everything else had been done and completed projects on or ahead of deadline. There are no areas of improvement in performance, productivity or relationship building.”
C.J., Former Director, Social Security Administration
“…possesses extraordinary leadership skill, and has received repeated recognition for his varied contributions. I know him personally… and I really do regard him as a very special person… he has excellent interpersonal skill, and is an excellent organizer and motivator.”
H.W., Former Member of the U.S. House of Representatives